One of the next best things to reading a good book is talking about it!
The Be Moved Book Club offers several options for you to connect with other readers to discuss inspiring and touching literature all in one place.
Our mission is to bring together a diverse group of positive, open-minded individuals to read, have fun, create new friendships and support one another.
It’s really that simple! Our goal is to keep our club members interested and fired up about reading and sharing with each other!
Want to join the book club? It’s EASY! Click HERE to Join the Facebook Group!
The Be Moved Book Club Meetings:
All book club conversations take place in a closed Facebook group. The group also meets once a week for an audio/video conversation to discuss the book in detail.
You’re welcome to join the club to engage in weekly conversation and to participate in the weekly audio/video conference.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- There Is No App For Happiness by Max Strom
- Life’s Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
- Ask and It is Given by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams by Mike Dooley
- Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte
And Many More To Come!
Meet Your Moderators
Candice: A natural born motivator, a gal who isn’t afraid to ask the hard questions and a super mom!
Tara: A truth seeker looking to connect with others on her journey.
We are looking forward to reading and connecting with you in our next upcoming session which begins February 20, 2017!
You’re Invited to Join The Be Moved Book Club:
It’s EASY! Click HERE to Join the Facebook Group!