Letting go and creating change in your life can be one of the hardest things you will ever do.
At the same time, it can be one of the most powerful things too.
I’d like to share with you 20 quotes that have the power to inspire you to let go of the things that do not serve you and change your life for a better tomorrow.
I hope these will be helpful.
1. Don’t give up just because things get hard. Give up if you feel in your gut that moving on is the right choice for you. – Lori Deschene
2. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.-Deepak Chopra
3. Making a big life change is pretty scary. But know what’s even scarier? Regret.– Zig Ziglar
4. You live, you learn, and you upgrade.– Unknown
5. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.– Unknown
6. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Andre Gide
7. When in doubt, choose change.– Lily Leung
8. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
9. In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks. – Warren Buffett
10. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. – Steve Maraboli
11. You can’t move forward if you’re still hanging on. – Sue Fitzmaurice
12. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
13. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
14. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
15. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
16. Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
17. It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden
18. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you. – Steve Maraboli
20.Every situation in life is temporary. So, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life is not so good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way. – Jenni Young
What is your favorite quote on letting go and change? Feel free to share the best one(s) you have found in this article or in your life in the comments section below.